lördag, september 10, 2011

Music Saves My Soul



Att den här tjejen inte är mer välkänd är för mig en gåta. Hon har en röst som är mer fantastisk än något annat och gör låtar som en gudinna. Ja, duktigt som tusan är hon! Tyckte låten passade bra med tanke på vad som händer i världen just nu.
Glöm inte att titta in hos Marcea för mer musik.

This is a performace from last July when there was a memorial for the tragedy that hit Oslo. But I thought it was appropriate with all that's going on in the world right now. I've done a translation of the lyrics on the bottom of this post, it's such a beautiful song.
Don't forget to stop by at Marcea's for more music.

Puss å kram



I see lights that lits up the park at Kungsholmen port
I see boys who cries and girls who take their hands
I see a man on the balcony taking a minute of silence
It can never be undone what has happened tonight

Are you one of those who were there when it happened
Or do you miss someone you once thought you knew
Are you one of those that cries when nobody's watching
Are you one of those that are affected anyway

I look in the mirror with eyes red from all the tears
I think how did this happen, why did they do it
My little brother goes off and we never know where he is
I get so scared when I think that it could have been him or me

Never again young, or never again free
When it comes to children, have we the right to take someone's side
But you know how it feels when eyes sees black
And I'm sending a thought for those who are sleepless tonight

Anyone who wants to take a moment to think
When are we gonna let grief give us courage and begin to act
Now the street's are beeing cleaned and all traces disappears
And we will continue to grow, although he will remain sixteen years

I see lights that lits up the park at Kungsholmen port
I see boys who cries and girls who take their hands
I see a man on the balcony take a minute of silence
It can never be undone what has happened tonight

3 kommentarer :

'Kind words are worth much but cost very little'