lördag, juni 11, 2011

Music Saves My Soul


Den här låten har hängt med ett tag nu men jag har hört den på radio ett flertal gånger den senaste tiden och kom på att jag fortfarande gillar den. Med den anledningen så blir det vad jag har att bjuda på idag :)
Om du vill vara med i musikfesten så tittar du in hos Marcea!

This isn't a new song but I've heard it a couple of times lately on the radio and I still like it vey much. So, that my pick for this week :)
If you too wanna join the music party, then pop by Marcea's place!

Puss å kram

2 kommentarer :

  1. thanks for sharing!
    hey, i have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awww, I can't watch the video here. I couldn't even see the song name before the message came up so I can't look it up. Oh well

    SvaraRadera

'Kind words are worth much but cost very little'