onsdag, januari 26, 2011

WOYWW


Jag är mitt emellan två projekt just nu så det finns inte så mycket att visa på mitt skrivbord, denna What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 86. Därför tänkte jag att jag kunde dela med mig lite av vad jag köpte när jag var på Hawaii nyligen :)
Tips! Om du någonsin åker till Oahu (en av Hawaiis öar) så ska du titta in på Craft Supply of Honolulu (som faktiskt ligger i Pearl City). Där jag dom band på rulle för priser man bara drömmer om!

I'm in between two projects right now so there's not much going on at my desk right now. That's why I thought I would share some of my new stuff, on this What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 86, that I got when I went to Hawaii recently :)
A tip! If you ever go to Ohau (one of the Hawaii islands) you should go to Craft Sullpy of Honolulu (that's in Pearl City). They have lots and lots of ribbons that costs less than you'd ever imagine!

Puss å kram

7 kommentarer :

  1. Love your new stash! Wish it was mine. ;)

    Thank you for sharing and have a great Woyww!

    Maggie
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. I really love all your new stash. The ribbons are really pretty.
    A x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oooh Ribbon has to be one of my favouritest embellies, and I could do with a holiday in the sun. Guess all I need now is the winning lotto ticket :) lol. Thanks for sharing (128)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awesome stuff. I love new papers and ribbons. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #59

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely new stash. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7

    SvaraRadera
  6. great stash there, thanks for the snoop

    hugs
    judie xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh my lots of eye candy!! Look like you got some great stuff and lots of new paper!!

    I have blog candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek!
    BrossArt Addiction's Blog Candy!!

    Happy be-lated WOYWW and
    Thanks for sharing! :D

    ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    SvaraRadera

'Kind words are worth much but cost very little'